Thursday, November 11, 2010

Felted sculpture - My lovely breed Shih Tzu

This offering is for one (1) custom needle felted realistic wool sculpture of a dog of your favourite breed or of your own dog. In the pictures you can see a few examples of custom work I have done recently.

Do you like this breed of dog, or are you a happy owner of a dog of this breed?
You have a chance to become the owner of an exclusive, unique needle felted sculpture or a portrait of the doggie of your favourite breed or of your own pet.

I can make any breed of dog! Pay attention to other listings in my shop. Even if you do not find there the breed you are interested in, contact me, send me photos of your favourite breed or your pet, and I will make a personalized sculpture for you.

I contribute many hours and love to my artwork and always try to reach a result as close to the breed standards as possible. This gives each creation its own unique design which can never be duplicated. It is real OOAK (one of a kind)!

My felted wool sculptures are usually about 3"-7" in size.
Please, remember! My sculptures are delicate pieces of art and are NOT intended to be a toy for children!
Needle Felted realistic wool sculpture "Shih Tzu Beauty"

How to order:
Just purchase one of my Custom Order listings (such as this one, for example) and send payment. Upon receiving payment I will contact you, and we will discuss sculpture details - the size, a pose, accessories. Send me photos of your dog (the more, the better), and I will try to embody its characteristic features, color, a favourite pose in my work.
Usually I begin work on the order within a week and I will inform you about it at once. Making a sculpture will take about one week also. Then I will send you the photos of the accomplished sculpture for approval by e-mail

Of course, this is my favourite breed :)

No comments:

Post a Comment