Thursday, March 3, 2011

Felted accessories: Felted hats for Easter eggs

Cozy felted hats for Easter eggs "Spring bells"



Most of the women like to make their house cozy with the help of decorations. For example, for winter holidays I decorated my house this way




But winter has gone away and we take off winter decorations. The main spring holiday is Easter. To make this holiday merry and to make my house cozy, I've made this original home decor - felted hats for Easter eggs.

Cozy felted hats for Easter eggs "Spring bells"

Cozy felted hats for Easter eggs/Egg Warmers
And when I'll be old and have a lot of free time, I want to learn how to make home decor like Alla's

Red Flower Stained Glass Lantern
Owl Candle Holder - Amber and Chocolate



 I really love her night lights and other beautiful things -

Stained Glass Cottage Lantern Turquoise Ice
Teapot Stained Glass Night Light

Lavender and Baby Blue Stained Glass Cottage Candle Holder

 
I ♥ it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment